20070510

midsss

End of my El and mt paper 1. I'm not sure how i did.. have to wait for the results. I don't have to count on my English, since my English teacher is marking it, which leads to instant failure for me. Honestly, he does not approves re takers...i just know.

Tomorrow there's maths paper, which means, i must stay up the night to revise.. or else..

no, it's not the report card that I'm worried about, it's my tutor that i fear. Trust me, you don't wanna face her when she's angry... if i fail, she will come to a conclusion that either i did not study or put in enough effort. There's no encouraging quotations like, " you tried your best", "keep trying, you can do it"....

Even if i passed my test, she will look through to find out why i did not get full marks!!! I've got the weirdest tutor ever... but there's one thing good about her, she'll be a perfect mother for notorious kids.

No comments: